This is it! The week you’ve been waiting for since September. The start of the Tuesday/Thursday evening rides.
We will be riding out of the Brueprint Brewery at 1229 Perry Rd in Apex again this year. On Tuesday they will be selling pizza and hosting a Trivia competition. On Thursday they will have a food truck (which won’t leave early).
Here is a link to their calendar which lists the beer specials each night and the names of the food truck.
This week’s food truck is Cousins Lobster.
- Rides will begin at 6 PM sharp.
- All rides are out and back.
- These are all DROP rides. If you get dropped, you may be able to drop to a slower group or catch another group coming back.
- We will break up into the same groups as on Sunday: 19+, 17-18, and 15-16. This may change depending on the mix of riders.
- Flashing rear lights are required (and turned on!). We have extra lights if needed.
- Turnaround point will depend on sunset. This week it is around 7:20, so the 6 pm group will turn around no later than 6:40 pm.
Initially the Tuesday and Thursday routes will be the same each week.
Tuesday: BP#1 – Shearon Harris/Christian Chapel Church Rd
Thursday: BP#3 – Tody/Beaver Creek/Pea Ridge
PARKING – Please use the lot across from Brueprint. We must leave the full section (both sides) directly in front of the brewery for regular customers and food trucks – just like CBC. Do not park on the side driveway. Once you return from the ride, you can move your car to the front of the brewery (you’re a customer!).