With the clocks changing this weekend, we will officially start our Tuesday/Thursday rides next week. There will be a separate announcement this weekend. With that in mind, it’s a good time to review our Rules of the Road. These rules are not just about being courteous, they are for your safety and the safety of your fellow riders.
Your TeamCBC Board of Directors have determined that the following rules must be followed on all TeamCBC group rides:
- Every rider must sign the TeamCBC liability waiver
- Every rider must follow all traffic laws
- No drop means no drop
- Every bike must have a flashing rear light during the day
- Front and rear lights are required by state law from dusk through dawn
- Never cross the center line
- Do not take photos or video with handheld cameras while riding
- No headphones
- Always drop on the left
- No more than three-wide when dropping to the rear
Thanks for your support in ensuring that everyone is compliant with these rules.
Quote of the week: “Passing! Get on the right side of the road!” – Rick Bunnell, several times this past week.