Welcome to TeamCBC. Whether this is your first ride, or you’re an experienced rider and member of the club, we are all committed to creating an environment that supports ALL riders in a welcoming, positive, safe environment.
All TeamCBC members have the responsibility to:
1. Respect others and their belongings. This applies regardless of whether you are on one of our group rides or at another event. a. Unacceptable conduct includes but, is not limited to:
- Physical abuse to any person while riding or at any time during an event.
- Use of foul language toward any person.
- Making obscene gestures directed to any person.
- Malicious actions on the bike toward any person.
- Non-consensual physical contact, threatening or bullying behavior, unwanted personal advances, and any other inappropriate behavior.
2. Know and respect the rules of the road ( https://teamcbc.com/teamcbc-cycling-tip-rules-of-the-road/ ). Remember, cars always win.
3. Arrive before scheduled ride time to hear announcements.
4. Choose an appropriate distance and pace.
5. Be responsible for your actions – e.g. control your anger/frustration.
6. Feel free to ask questions.
7. Talk to a Board Member ( https://teamcbc.com/teamcbc-board-of-directors-for-2021/ ) when you think something is wrong or can be improved.
8. Wear appropriate cycling apparel. Team CBC gear is NOT required.
9. Use good judgment before, during, and after rides.
10. Offer support and positive guidance to newer riders.
Any member demonstrating an unwillingness to meet this Code of Conduct will be subject to suspension of club privileges or their club membership.
Your TeamCBC Board of Directors